PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES - NIAGARA
"You are not in nature, you are nature."
To Book Your Appointment
We can now be reached at 2 locations:
New! HeartMind Healing Centre
and Inspire Health Niagara.
Both are in Niagara, ON
Membership begins @
For as many classes as you'd like per month!
(includes community yoga , mindfulness meditation, mindful eating + cooking classes)
E-Transfer payments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Niagara Yoga Classes / St.Catharines Yoga Instructor
Customized Self-Care & Mindful Habits
"It's A Lifestyle."
Private Yoga. Executive Programs. Wellness Talks. Retreats.
Who Are You... and are you ready for a Calming Yoga Class in Niagara?
- Spiritually inclined or have a background in yoga, meditation and mindfulness
- You might be experiencing performance anxiety at work
- You might be experiencing grief, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, childhood trauma, and developmental or incidental trauma in your life
- On the verge of a burnout
- You just want a place to retreat and refuel
- Many of you are busy professionals, caregivers, health care providers, counsellors, nurses, leaders -- who think you have no time for self-care
- Sometimes you procrastinate to the point of feeling stuck
- Your discontent challenges your 'appetite for life'; you may have also noticed that food has become a chore, an addiction or simply dull
Live. Love. Matter.
Retreats and classes are small and personal.
Niagara Yoga Classes / St.Catharines Yoga Instructor / Sign up
At The HeartMind Coach YOGA, our class retreats are small. We offer everyone a meaningful, more personalized experience based with a timeless approach to yoga. We do private mini-retreats for individuals and groups; plus, private events.
Many people find themselves lost in a large studio class, unsure if they're doing the right technique. Some people are visual learners so, as they try to follow the instructor they're unable to see the subtle changes made to each pose in a crowded class. Others are just too shy to ask questions or get clarification throughout the class and as a result risk injury.
All of our studio class sizes are limited to 5 or 6, at most 12 students. People find that yoga is much more accessible this way, as all instructions are personalized to each class' needs, level and interests. As well, the ability to assist and interact with students enhances throughout the class.
Classes and workshops are for beginners or seasoned yoga students.
If you're returning to yoga or always felt you disliked yoga due to a previous bad experience, then you'll love our classes. You'll learn to strengthen your body, release tension, increase flexibility, and relax your mind -- all in a safe space. Our students say that our sessions offer a healing, non-judgemental atmosphere, giving them the opportunity to get in touch with their own sense of spiritual wellbeing. You'll leave with a sense of calm and balance that helps you to 'live yoga' in your everyday life.
For more details on the difference our private retreats and small classes can make, please read further here.
Niagara Yoga Classes / St.Catharines Yoga Instructor / Sign up for yoga class.